The Lee Group’s recruitment and staffing team in Richmond, Virginia is currently hiring for an experienced booth painter to support a manufacturing facility in Eastern Henrico, Virginia.
The ideal candidate will have a consistent work history, great attendance, and excellent work ethics.
The pay rate for this position – which usually works from Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.– is $17 per hour. Negotiable.
Successful candidates should be able to work under minimal to moderate supervision and spray surfaces of machines, manufactured products or work area with protective materials such as paint, enamel, glaze, or lacquer using a spray gun.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cleans product, using lacquer thinner, soap and water, or phosphatizing machine.
- Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated. Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
- Operates spray gun.
- Operates air sander.
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2-8 years of experience in manufacturing paint booth or body repair/paint facility.
- Steel toed shoes or boots required.
- High School diploma or GED preferred; Trade School Certificate helpful.
- Ability to work with chemicals and solvents.
- Ability to operate a forklift, sander, spray paint machines and high pressure air hose.
- Ability to wear a pressure demand respirator and other required PPE.
- Ability to distinguish colors; color acuity required.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen as well as a criminal background check prior to job placement.
Submit an online application immediately here: www.theleegroup.com/apply-online.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.