The Lee Group’s recruitment and staffing team in Chesapeake, Virginia is currently hiring for a Maintenance Tech to support maintenance and repairing of materials and equipment within a facility to ensure continual and safe operation.
The ideal candidate will have experience in repairing material, handling hydraulic equipment, previous experience in automotive, forklift, or diesel repair, as well as the ability to read electrical blueprints and schematics.
The pay rate for this position – which works from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday – ranges from $21.50 to $25 per hour depending on experience.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspect, repair, and maintain electric powered material handling equipment i.e. Reach Truck, Dockers, Forklifts, Pallet Jacks
- Manage inventory of material handling equipment, internal parts, and tools
- Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems on forklifts, Reach Trucks, Pallet Jacks, etc.
- Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to allocate repairs, parts, labor costs, and work orders
- Create purchase orders for spare and replacement parts
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Welding and/or electrical certifications are preferred
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen as well as a criminal background check prior to job placement.
Submit an online application immediately here: www.theleegroup.com/apply-online.
Questions? Contact Nicole.email@example.com.