The Lee Group’s recruitment and staffing team in Richmond, Virginia is currently hiring for Program Coordinators to support a fiscal/employer agent provider for individuals enrolled in certain waivers through VA’s Department of Medical Assistance Services in Richmond, Virginia.
The ideal candidate will have a consistent work history, great attendance, and excellent attention to detail.
The pay rate for this position – which usually works from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. is $18.27 per hour.
Successful candidates should be able to work in a team environment, stay focused and on task, and be consistent with follow up.
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Facilitating caregiver background checks.
- Caregiver record retention.
- Processing time sheets and issuing paychecks.
- Withholding and filing employer and caregiver related payroll taxes.
- Compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations.
- Providing spending summaries.
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite.
- Payroll experience preferred.
- Strong work history.
- Excellent attendance is required.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen as well as a criminal background check prior to job placement.
Submit an online application immediately here: www.theleegroup.com/apply-online.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.