Join An Elite Team.
Join The Lee Group.
When we say, “We hire the best for the best,” we mean it. We offer competitive pay, superior placement opportunities, state-of-the-art technology, and a competitive benefits program.
The Lee Group is also committed to your personal growth. We offer multiple different resources to assist you with this commitment, including interview tips, resume writing tips and professional dress.
Setting You Up For Success.
We provide a full orientation customized to cover each client’s pertinent information. We have found that the orientation is a critical component to beginning work successfully. Whether it is safety, time keeping, absenteeism, contact information or any of the daily activities you might face, we will review it all before you start a new assignment and then follow up as needed.
How to Discover the Lee Group Difference!
At The Lee Group, our goal is fully understanding your current needs as they relate to your job search. By getting to know you as a person and fully understanding your career goals, we can better assist you in finding employment opportunities. During our interview process, we will assess your technical skills, job history, background, and education.
The Lee Group uses the same hiring process for each of its potential employees. Starting with the online application we take the time to get to know each applicant in order to match you with a position where you will be successful. We like to refer to this process as “Discovering the Lee Group Difference:”
- Online Application: Follow the link to our online application to get your employment application process started.
- Telephone Screening: One of our staffing managers will review your application and, if your application is marked qualified, call you to discuss the details of your application.
- Personal Interview: Our staff personally conducts detailed interviews with every applicant we invite into our office.
- Skills Testing and Evaluation: We will work closely to determine what array of testing will be best in evaluating and determining your skills for any position. With our ProveIt testing that incorporates over 1300 tests, we will create the best package for you.
- The Lee Group Specific Orientation: We will conduct an orientation that reviews our own internal policies and procedures, and any specific client policies and procedures. In addition, we will discuss position expectations, attendance requirements, call-in procedures, safety awareness, payroll procedures and any other pertinent information.
- Reference Verification: Our goal is to reference every candidate thoroughly, obtaining detailed work references from your last two jobs as well as personal references.
- Work History: We verify employment, salary history, reason for leaving previous positions, job title, responsibilities, duties, evaluations and specific accomplishments.
- Background and Criminal Sourcing: We will check your background and criminal history, and in some cases your driving record and credit.
- Drug Test: We will conduct an in-office drug test with a 5-minute turnaround time.
Voted “BEST in INDUSTRY in Hampton Roads area” since 2003 by TempNet!